The North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists enlisted Lausanne Movement Ecumenicist Becky Pippert to teach Seventh-day Adventist pastors how to talk about Jesus.
On June 30th, Rebecca M. Pippert, presented “Talking About Jesus without Sounding Religious” to the packed NAD CALLED Conference Session, with more talks to follow.
Pippert, a celebrated Ecumenical author and “Senior Advisor for Global Evangelism for the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelism”1 also gave a presentation Monday night on “Reaching the Secular Mind”.
Pippert’s high-profile involvement in the Lausanne Movement has not deterred the NAD from billing her a plenary General Session speaker, 2 3 meaning she is a notable person specifically present by invitation.
Ecumenism is understood by those outside of it to be a strategy to achieve domination of Protestants 7 and the implementation of Vatican II goals.
Additionally, statements in Lausanne Occasional Paper 248 are at cross-purposes with the presentation of the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14:6–12, historically the central mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Denomination.
Pippert will speak to Pastor’s spouses Tuesday afternoon on her topic “A Mile Wide and an Inch Deep? Helping Disciples At Every Stage Go Deeper”.
1. ↑ http://www.livegrowknow.org/grow/author/
2. ↑ http://www.nadministerial.org/article/993/ministerial-spouses-association/family-matters/called-spouses-meetings-interesting-and-inspiring-experiences-await-you
3. ↑ http://www.nadpastorsconvention.com/spouses/
4. ↑ http://www.lausanne.org/content/covenant/lausanne-covenant
5. ↑ http://www.lausanne.org/content/manifesto/the-manila-manifesto
6. ↑ https://books.google.com/books?id=fhCHb6I88gEC&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=Lausanne+vatican+II&source=bl&ots=-Mso0Dbjam&sig=DoXFKmOWhmGP75rovmY_i8ZH7UY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=LBqTVbjlJc-eoQSsuJWwDQ&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Lausanne%20vatican%20II&f=false
7. ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20120119160959/http://www.cephasministry.com/church_and_state_lausanne.html
8. ↑ http://www.lausanne.org/content/lop/lop-24